Beta This is a test version of the layout of this page. Take the survey to help us improve it
Behaviour in schools
Tom Bennett’s independent review on behaviour in schools and the government’s response.
This review of behaviour management in schools:
- looks at leadership, culture and methods to improve pupil behaviour
- highlights strategies school leaders can use to
- prevent classroom disruption
- maintain good discipline
- promote pupils’ education
These strategies cover a range of topics, including:
- teacher training
- school rules and routines
- effective use of premises
- internal inclusion units
The government response is also available.