Behaviour in schools
Tom Bennett’s independent review on behaviour in schools and the government’s response.
Ref: DFE-00059-2017 PDF, 3.33MB, 76 pages
PDF, 341KB, 6 pages
This review of behaviour management in schools:
- looks at leadership, culture and methods to improve pupil behaviour
- highlights strategies school leaders can use to
- prevent classroom disruption
- maintain good discipline
- promote pupils’ education
These strategies cover a range of topics, including:
- teacher training
- school rules and routines
- effective use of premises
- internal inclusion units
The government response is also available.