Authorised Testing Facility (ATF) brand identity guidelines
- Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency
- Part of:
- Authorised Testing Facilities (ATFs): guidance, forms and updates and Road safety
- 12 February 2013
- Last updated:
- 14 October 2014, see all updates
- Applies to:
- England, Scotland, and Wales
A set of guidelines about displaying the official logo at Authorised Testing Facility (ATF) sites.
PDF, 2.06MB, 38 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
These guidelines explain how you should display the official ATF logo at your site.
If you offer third party or open access testing then the logo should be displayed at the boundary or entrance of your site.
Published: 12 February 2013
Updated: 14 October 2014
- Updated the brand identity guideline document.
- First published.