Liquid explosive detection systems
- Department for Transport
- Part of:
- Aviation security screening approved equipment list, Transport security, and Aviation and airports
- 19 August 2013
- Last updated:
- 4 August 2016, see all updates
Liquid explosive detection systems approved by Department for Transport for use in aviation security.
Approved liquid explosive detection systems (LEDS)
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
Liquid explosive detection systems (LEDS) detect explosive material that is in liquid form. This document lists the LEDS approved by the Department for Transport for use in aviation security.
Published: 19 August 2013
Updated: 4 August 2016
- List of approved liquid explosive detection systems updated.
- New security screening equipment for Liquid explosives detection systems (LEDS) updated.
- Security screening equipment approved in February 2016 by the European Civil Aviation Conference for liquids explosive detection systems.
- Amendments to the Liquid explosive detection systems.
- Updated with new equipment approved by the European Civil Aviation Conference.
- New equipment approved by the European Civil Aviation Conference (ECAC) on 28 July 2015.
- Updated with new aviation security equipment recently approved for operation use by DfT and the European Civil Aviation Conference.
- Updated approved equipment list.
- First published.