- Department for Transport
- Part of:
- Aviation security screening approved equipment list, Transport security, and Aviation and airports
- 19 August 2013
- Last updated:
- 16 November 2017, see all updates
Approved cargo and mail metal detection (CMMD) systems for use in aviation security.
Approved cargo and mail metal detection (CMMD)
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
Cargo and mail metal detection (CMMD) equipment approved by the Department for Transport.
CMMD equipment is used to detect the presence of metal in aviation cargo.
Download the csv file to make sure you are viewing the full details or, if viewing the file online, use the scroll bar to scroll right for more columns.
Published: 19 August 2013
Updated: 16 November 2017
- Approved cargo and mail metal detection list updated.
- List of approved cargo and mail metal detection (CMMD) systems for use in aviation security.
- List of approved cargo and mail metal detection systems updated.
- First published.