Ministry of Defence medal form

Application form for veterans, and their families to apply for military campaign medals.


Ministry of Defence medal form


Please send completed forms to the following address:

MOD Medal Office
Room G36
Innsworth House
Imjin Barracks

Current serving personnel should speak to their Unit HR regarding all medals. Your unit may need to submit a manual application using one of the JPA forms (S001 – S005).

To apply for medallic recognition for Home Guard service, you must complete the MOD medal application form and the Home Guard questionnaire.

Published 24 June 2008
Last updated 21 May 2020 + show all updates
  1. Added a mailing address for completed application forms.

  2. Replaced form with latest version

  3. Form replaced with latest version

  4. Added link to Home Guard service questionnaire.

  5. Updated the medal application form.

  6. Replaced Medals form with an updated version.

  7. Added the "MOD medal application form" which replaces the Long service and good conduct medal/clasp form (JPA S002), Current or accumulated campaign medals form (JPA S003), Recommendation for honours and awards form (JPA S004), Award of the volunteer reserves service medal/clasp form (JPA S005)

  8. First published.