Court proceedings, insolvency and tax liability: applications (PG43)
Advice on obtaining information held by Land Registry regarding court proceedings, insolvency and tax liability (practice guide 43).
This guide intended solely for the use of:
- Crown Prosecutors
- the Police
- the National Crime Agency
- Commissioners for Her Majesty’s Revenue & Customs
- others entitled to inspect documents pursuant to the provisions of rule 140 of the Land Registration Rules 2003
We only provide factual information and impartial advice about our procedures. Read more about the advice we give.
Published: 13 October 2003
Updated: 9 November 2016
- Section 9 has been amended as a result of The Secretaries of State for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy, for International Trade and for Exiting the European Union and the Transfer of Functions (Education and Skills) Order 2016 which transfers certain functions of the Secretary of State for Business, Innovation and Skills to the Secretary of State for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy.
- Section 8 has been amended to reflect that we will no longer accept applications by fax.
- Link to the advice we offer added.
- Welsh translation added.
- First published.