Application to extend your stay in the UK as a Tier 1 Investor
- UK Visas and Immigration
- Part of:
- UK visa, immigration and citizenship application forms and Immigration and borders
- First published:
- 11 February 2014
- Last updated:
- 24 November 2016, see all updates
Use this form to extend your existing visa under Tier 1 (Investor) or to switch into it from another immigration category.
Application for an initial grant of leave (switching) or an extension of leave and biometric residence permit under Tier 1 (Investor) main applicant
PDF, 556KB, 37 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
Use this form if you are in the UK on a Tier 1 (Investor) visa and you want to extend your stay or you are in the UK under a different immigration category and you want to switch to Tier 1 (Investor).
Read the Tier 1 (Investor) guidance notes for further information.
Published: 11 February 2014
Updated: 24 November 2016
- Updated form for use on or after 24 November.
- Updated form for use on or after 18 March.
- Updated guidance for use on or after 19 November 2015.
- Updated form published for use on or after 14 August 2015.
- New version published for use on or after 6 April 2015.
- New version published for use on or after 1 December 2014.
- New version published for use on or after 6 November 2014.
- New version of document
- First published.