Application to extend stay in the UK: form FLR(BUS)

This publication was withdrawn on

This form has been archived. Do not use the form on this page. It has been replaced by application to extend stay in the UK: FLR(IR).

Form to apply to extend your stay in the UK as a representative of an overseas business or a retired person of independent means.