- UK Visas and Immigration
- Part of:
- UK visa, immigration and citizenship application forms and Immigration and borders
- 12 November 2013
- Last updated:
- 6 April 2017, see all updates
Form to apply to use the super premium service with an application to extend a visa, transfer a visa or settle in the UK.
PDF, 332KB, 5 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
Use this form if you are in the UK and willing to pay an extra fee to have your application processed very urgently.
You can use it for:
- applications under Tier 1, Tier 2, Tier 4 and Tier 5
- all ‘FLR’ forms to extend your visa, except FLR(BUS) and FLR(LR)
- transferring your temporary visa to a biometric residence permit (form TOC)
- transferring your settlement stamp (indefinite leave to remain) to a biometric residence permit (form NTL)
- all ‘SET’ forms to settle in the UK, except SET(DV), SET(LR) and SET(P)
You must also complete the relevant application form and pay the normal fee in addition to the cost of the super premium service.
Published: 12 November 2013
Updated: 6 April 2017
- Updated application form for use on or after 6 April 2017.
- Updated form for use on or after 18 March.
- New versions published for use on or after 6 April 2015.
- New version of form
- First published.