Appeal a Traffic Commissioner decision (UT12)

How to appeal to the Upper Tribunal Administrative Appeals Chamber against an HGV or PSV licence Traffic Commissioner decision.


Appealing to the Administrative Appeals Chamber of the Upper Tribunal Traffic Commissioner appeals HGV & PSV Licences

Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.


You need to fill in Form UT12 to appeal a Traffic Commissioner decision.

Find Upper Tribunal (Administrative Appeals Chamber) forms.

Updates to this page

Published 1 August 2009

Sign up for emails or print this page