Animal by-product testing laboratories in the UK
- Department for Environment, Food & Rural Affairs
- Part of:
- Defra approved laboratories: salmonella, poultry health, animal by-products and rabies and Animal and plant health
- First published:
- 26 February 2013
- Last updated:
- 13 May 2016, see all updates
List of approved laboratories for testing under the animal by-products regulations.
PDF, 166KB, 4 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
List of Defra approved laboratories for testing under The Animal By-Products Regulations (ABPR).
Published: 26 February 2013
Updated: 13 May 2016
- Updated with latest version.
- Updated list of Defra Approved Laboratories.
- First published.