Alternative provision free school revenue funding
How we calculate and allocate revenue funding for alternative provision (AP) free schools in the 2017 to 2018 academic year.
This guide explains how much revenue funding alternative provision (AP) free schools will receive.
A financial template that will help AP free schools plan their budget is available.
AP settings provide education for children who can’t attend a mainstream school.
Published: 29 November 2013
Updated: 12 April 2017
- Updated document for the 2017 to 2018 academic year.
- Updated document for the 2016 to 2017 academic year.
- Updated the guide to reflect funding rates for the 2015 to 2016 academic year.
- Updated document to reflect changes to funding rates.
- Updated 'Financial template for alternative provision free schools: 2014 to 2015'.
- Updated the guide and financial template to reflect funding rates for the 2014 to 2015 academic year.
- First published.