Aerial work/flying training: using foreign registered aircraft in the UK

Instructions and application form for people who wish to use foreign registered aircraft for flying training in the United Kingdom.


Foreign carriers: aerial work


Responsibility for this work was transferred to the Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) in April 2014. You can now find the guidance on the CAA website.