Advanced learner loans funding rules
- Skills Funding Agency
- Part of:
- Advanced learner loans: funding and policy information and SFA funding rules: 2016 to 2017
- First published:
- 28 January 2016
- Last updated:
- 2 November 2016, see all updates
- Applies to:
Sets out the rules for provision funded by learners through advanced learner loans. This document forms part of the SFA Funding Rules 2016 to 2017.
PDF, 283KB, 38 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
This document sets out the advanced learner loans funding rules for the 2016 to 2017 funding year (1 August 2016 to 31 July 2017).
The rules apply to all providers of education and training who hold a loans facility and loans bursary fund agreement with the Skills Funding Agency (SFA). This agreement allows providers to receive loans payments from the Student Loans Company (SLC) on behalf of learners and loans bursary payments from the SFA.
Published: 28 January 2016
Updated: 2 November 2016
- Updated advanced learner loans funding and performance-management rules 2016 to 2017.
- We have now published version 3 of the advanced learner loans funding rules 2016 to 2017.
- We have now published Version 2 of the Funding Rules 2016 to 2017. We have updated these based on your feedback, which we have used to clarify some of our content. These documents set out the rules for funding, including the evidence required to support funding for 2016 to 2017. These rules will apply from 1 August 2016.
- First published.