Employees should take this letter to their employer or a job interview if they think they can get help from the Access to Work scheme.
- special aids, equipment or adaptations needed at work
- a support worker to help someone do their job
- help with travel if they have difficulties using public transport
- a communicator at job interviews
- mental health support
Published: 11 April 2013
Updated: 26 July 2017
- Updated the letters to show the new limit for Access to Work grants from April 2017.
- Published revised Access to Work eligibility letters in English and Welsh. Access to Work can help you in the workplace by providing support or helping pay for work related costs up to £41,400 a year from April 2016.
- First published.