Academies budget forecast form 2016 to 2017
This publication was withdrawn on
We’ve withdrawn this page as it’s out of date. Please refer to Academies budget forecast: outturn 2016 to 2017 for the latest guidance.
Form and guide to help academy trusts submit their 2016 to 2017 budget forecast returns to the Education Funding Agency.
PDF, 1.89MB, 25 pages
MS Excel Spreadsheet, 35.1KB
This file is in an OpenDocument format
The documents on this page are for use by those academy trusts that need to complete their 2016 to 2017 budget forecast return by 31 July 2016. You will need to use the online form and the guide on this page.
We have also published an Excel workbook and guidance to help you prepare for the new online form. The workbook allows you to see what information is required so you can prepare your forecast before you complete the form. It is also available in an open document format for those who do not have access to Excel.
Remaining 2015 to 2016 budget forecasts
Academy trusts whose 2015 to 2016 budget forecasts remain due will also need to complete the new online form using the guide on this page.
Register now for EFA’s 10 June webinar on completing your 2016 to 2017 budget forecast return.
Published: 24 March 2015
Updated: 6 June 2016
- The Education Funding Agency (EFA) has added to the page a link to the new online form for academy trusts to use to complete their budget forecast returns by 31 July 2016.
- The Education Funding Agency (EFA) has updated the page with a workbook to help academy trusts prepare for the 2016 to 2017 budget forecast online form. The online form will be available from June, and the deadline for trusts to submit their budget forecasts is 31 July 2016.
- The Education Funding Agency (EFA) has updated the page with the online form academy trusts must use to submit their budget forecast returns to EFA.
- Updated to correct a minor error in one cell of the workbook
- The Education Funding Agency has updated this page to confirm that the 2015 to 2016 budget forecast online form for academies will go live at the end of June.
- First published.
From: Education Funding Agency