A guide to filling in your DIAB1 medical form

This publication was withdrawn on

This guide is out of date. Find out how to report your diabetes to DVLA if you’re a car driver or motorcyclist.

Guidance on filling in form DIAB1 for drivers and motorcycle riders with diabetes treated with insulin.