- Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency
- Part of:
- Patient safety, Manufacturing, wholesaling, importing and exporting medicines, and Vigilance, safety alerts and guidance
- 22 July 2005
Reporting, investigating and recalling suspected defective medicinal products to the Defective Medicines Report Centre (DMRC).
PDF, 370KB, 28 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
This guidance is on defective medicines and substances used in their manufacture or packaging which may also be defective.
The guidance doesn’t cover:
- errors or near-miss incidents
- adverse drug reactions
- quality defects in or incidents involving medical devices
- quality defects in or incidents involving veterinary medicinal products
Published: 22 July 2005