This was published under the 2010 to 2015 Conservative and Liberal Democrat coalition government
Details of the risks and benefits of the Severn tidal power proposals.
Ref: 10D/812 PDF, 946KB, 92 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
Analysis and evidence on the 5 shortlisted Severn schemes:
- Cardiff-Weston: spanning estuary from Brean Down to Lavernock Point
- Shoots Barrage: near Severn road crossings
- Beachley Barrage: upstream of Shoots Barrage, and of Wye river
- Welsh Grounds Lagoon: impoundment on Welsh shore between Newport and Severn road crossings
- Bridgewater Bay Lagoon: impoundment on English shore between Hinkley Point and Weston-super-Mare