2010 to 2015 government policy: planning reform
This was published under the 2010 to 2015 Conservative and Liberal Democrat coalition government
Giving local people and councils more say about development through neighbourhood planning, Local Plans and the community infrastructure levy.
Published: 7 November 2012
Updated: 8 May 2015
- Policy document from the 2010 to 2015 government preserved in a different format for reference
- Updated with planning practice guidance.
- Updated to reflect latest position
- Added the neighbourhood planning team's details
- Updated list of actions on the main policy page to include point on community infrastructure levy funds. Action point added to the community infrastructure detail.
- Details of new funding added to the neighbourhood planning information.
- Updated to include 'The Community Infrastructure Levy (Amendment) Regulations 2012'.
- First published.