2010 to 2015 government policy: industrial strategy
This was published under the 2010 to 2015 Conservative and Liberal Democrat coalition government
Measures taken by government to create growth - from training to supporting technology, from procurement to improving access to finance.
Published: 11 February 2013
Updated: 8 May 2015
- Policy document from the 2010 to 2015 government preserved in a different format for reference
- Updated for the Industrial Strategy Conference held on 11 September 2013.
- Added details of the offshore wind strategy.
- Adding the international education strategy.
- Adding link to agricultural technologies strategy
- Automotive strategy published.
- Updated to link to the construction industrial strategy
- Updated information on Employer Ownership Pilot Round 2 submission of bids and assessment process
- Oil and gas industrial strategy published
- Nuclear industrial strategy published
- added links to life sciences strategy and new aerospace strategy
- First published.