2010 to 2015 government policy: economic development in coastal and seaside areas
- Department for Communities and Local Government, Homes and Communities Agency, and The Rt Hon Sir Eric Pickles
- Part of:
- Economic development in coastal and seaside areas
- 7 November 2012
- Last updated:
- 8 May 2015, see all updates
- Applies to:
- England (see publications for Northern Ireland, Scotland, and Wales)
This was published under the 2010 to 2015 Conservative and Liberal Democrat coalition government
We're investing in coastal and seaside areas to help reverse their economic decline and to create opportunities for jobs and businesses.
Published: 7 November 2012
Updated: 8 May 2015
- Policy document from the 2010 to 2015 government preserved in a different format for reference
- Added updated information on Coastal Community Teams and the Coastal Community Revival Fund.
- Added details of the August 2013 announcement that the Coastal Communities Fund is to be extended.
- Added details of final group of 20 successful bidders to receive £16 million from the Coastal Communities Fund in 2012 to 2013.
- First published.