Andrew Dunlop served as Parliamentary Under Secretary of State at the Northern Ireland Office from 17 July 2016 to 14 June 2017. He also served as Parliamentary Under Secretary of State at the Scotland Office from 14 May 2015 to 14 June 2017.
Previous roles in government
- 2016 to 2017
- 2015 to 2017
- Battle of Messines Ridge Centenary
- Scottish families will soon see bills cut as date announced for the launch of Tax-Free Childcare
- Dundee-London air route funding secured until 2019
- Lord Dunlop spoke at Scotland Policy conference, Edinburgh.
- UK City of Culture 2021
- Scotch Whisky Association rountable
- UK regions urged to seize opportunity for financial services
- Dunlop sees 'moment of opportunity' for Northern Ireland business
- Mundell: Engaging with Scotland ahead of EU negotiations
- UK Government £50k funding boost for Edinburgh Culture Summit