We can help with complaints about our service, the way we operate, or how an application for a marketing authorisations has been handled.
We can’t help with concerns about a veterinary surgeon or veterinary nurse. These concerns should be addressed to the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons (RCVS):
- the conduct of a veterinary surgeon, including animal treatments
- pricing of veterinary medicines
- veterinary surgeon fees and charges
Concerns relating to the customer service aspects of medicine retailers can be reported to your Local Authority Trading Standards. Contact details for your local office can be found by searching www.gov.uk.
The disposal of veterinary medicines is an issue for the Environment Agency.
How to complain
You should complain to the member of staff you have been dealing with. If this is not possible, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone us on 01932 336911.
To complain about:
- the way an application for a marketing authorisation assessment has been handled
- our regulation of post-authorisation services, for example an Inspection
- any of our Business Support services, such as our IT services or our GOV.UK site
You can email us at email@example.com or telephone us on 01932 336911.
What happens next
We will investigate your complaint and send you a full reply within 15 working days. If this is not possible, we will let you know why and tell you when you can expect a full response.
If you’re still not satisfied
If you are still not satisfied, you can ask your MP to refer your complaint to the Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman.