For more information, email email@example.com.
Conditions of contract and guidelines for contractors and consultants
- maintenance of office equipment, landscape maintenance and planting
- car hire, catering, cleaning and security services
- engineering design services, quantity surveying and surveying
- legal, human resources and financial services
- information, public and corporate relations
- valuation, property and land management including acquisition
- testing and sampling of water, gases and soils
- monitoring movement of tips
- civil engineering of minewater treatment schemes
- minor civils requirements such as fencing and dealing with ground collapses
- builders and decorators for repairs to properties
Operation and maintenance
- operation of minewater treatment plants using chemicals
- maintenance of smaller sites such as general tidying and fencing repairs
- drilling of boreholes and for site or ground investigation works
Information and communications technology
- provision of services, supply of hardware and software
- Mansfield headquarters
- site specific
- UK coalfield regions
- regional contracts
Awarded one-off contracts
These contracts may have ongoing requirements after the expiry date which include frameworks and term contracts.
The Coal Authority conducts its procurement practices according to best practice and government guidelines and aims to manage its contractual relationships to obtain best value for the public.
should help anyone wishing to report any matter that does not support this aim.