Make a complaint about the Skills Funding Agency (SFA)
You can complain about:
- unsatisfactory, incompetent or unfair treatment
- delays in our service
how we have followed our
- how we have acted under the requirements of the Data Protection Act 1998 or Freedom of Information Act 2000
We can’t investigate complaints:
- from the SFA’s staff where the SFA’s grievance procedure would be appropriate
- that are contractual disputes
- which are being, or have been, considered by a court or similar body
- that have not exhausted other available appeals procedures first
Make a complaint about providers of education and training
The below documents provide information on how the SFA deals with complaints about providers of education and skills training, and allegations of fraud or financial irregularity:
How to complain
Send your complaint in writing, by email or post to our complaints team and our Complaints Adjudicator will deal with it.
Skills Funding Agency
What happens next
We will confirm we have received your complaint within 5 working days and let you know who will deal with your complaint.
If the complaint is one which can be investigated, a summary of the complaint will be sent to you within 10 working days.
Once a summary of complaint is agreed, an investigation will begin. You should receive the outcome of the investigation within 25 working days of agreeing a summary of your complaint with you.
If you’re not happy with the result of the investigation, you can complain to the Parliamentary Ombudsman through your local MP.
Full complaints policy and procedure
For further detail you can read the