Working for Monitor
Our employees share a passion to improve health services for NHS patients.
Our job is to make the whole system work better for patients by working with the people who deliver front-line care and with the other healthcare bodies.
Who we recruit
Monitor recruits exceptional people from a diverse range of backgrounds who are keen to progress their career in a professional and inclusive working environment.
We provide opportunities across our directorates for:
- communications specialists
- support staff including HR, IT and knowledge management professionals, and administrators
See what our employees have to say about working for Monitor.
You’ll enjoy a range of generous benefits, including:
- 32.5 days’ annual leave
- the civil service pension scheme
- interest-free rail season ticket loans
- continuing professional development opportunities
See our full range of benefits.
Monitor deal and values
The deal we offer also includes the chance to:
- make a lasting difference to people’s lives
- learn fast and progress your career
- enjoy a can-do, inclusive culture
In return, we ask our people to live by our values:
- patients first
- work with partners
- support the front line
- one team
Search and apply for the latest Monitor jobs.
Recruitment and selection process
Your application will be assessed against your skills and our competency framework.
The steps from registering your CV to interview stage are set out in our recruitment and selection process.
We’re an equal opportunities employer.