Working for MHRA
Information on how to apply for jobs, workplace benefits and skills development at the MHRA.
Apply for a job
For the latest MHRA opportunities please see the civil service jobs website.
What we offer you
All of our staff get the following benefits:
- 30 days annual leave plus 10.5 privilege days/bank holidays
- civil service pension scheme
- flexible working to ensure staff maintain a healthy work-life balance
- interest-free season ticket loan or bike loan
- CoreCare - Employee Assistance Services and access to the civil service benevolent fund
- eligibility to join the Civil Service Motoring Association (CSMA)
- variety of staff and civil service clubs
- on-going learning and development
- childcare vouchers.
We encourage a healthy work-life balance for all our staff and aim to provide flexible working in line with our policies wherever possible, while ensuring that the needs of the business are met.
To do this some departments in the MHRA have a flexi-time policy. Core hours vary across departments depending on the requirements of the business.
Learning and development opportunities
We offer learning and development opportunities for our staff through an extensive programme of over 30 different internal training courses, in addition to longer-term leadership development programmes and a 3-month corporate induction programme for new staff.
We support continuing professional development programmes for specialist groups and mentoring programmes for specialist roles where on-the-job training is required.
We are an Investors in People accredited organisation.