Crown Servants abroad: tax enquiries

Beta This part of GOV.UK is being rebuilt – find out what this means


  • Telephone: +44 135 535 9022

Phone HMRC for tax advice if you’re a Crown Servant living abroad.

Find out about call charges

Opening times:

8am to 8pm, Monday to Friday
8am to 4pm Saturday

Help us improve GOV.UK

Don’t include personal or financial information like your National Insurance number or credit card details.