Tax avoidance: getting out of an avoidance scheme


Email HMRC if you're in a tax avoidance scheme and want to leave

If you’re already speaking to someone at HMRC about settling your tax, you should contact them.

Only use this email address for tax avoidance related enquiries, for anything else contact HMRC.