Complain about HMRC online services


Agents: online service complaints

Individuals: online service complaints

Businesses: online service complaints

Only use these contact details if you have a complaint about HMRC’s online services and the Online Services Helpdesk is unable to resolve your problem.

You need the 8-digit case reference that the helpdesk gives you to use these forms.

If your complaint is not about online services you should use different contacts.

HMRC will only email you with confidential information if you’ve given them your written agreement they can do so.


Write to this address to complain about HMRC’s online services.

HM Revenue and Customs - Digital Service Complaints
2nd Floor Accounts Office
Victoria Street
BD98 8AA
United Kingdom