Working for DVLA
Careers in the Driver and Vehicle Licensing Agency.
We employ around 5,635 full time and part time staff. Our staff work in these areas:
- human resources
- project management
The skills, competencies and knowledge you will need vary from role to role and are included in every job advertisement.
We’re looking for talented people to join our communication and IT teams:
- Senior Media Relations Manager - apply by 5 December 2016
- Mainframe Database Administrator/Developer and Mainframe CICS Application Engineer - apply by 2 December 2016
The benefits of working for us
Our staff get:
- competitive salaries
- quick pay progression
- clear objectives that can lead to an annual bonus
- the Civil Service pension scheme
- a generous leave allowance
- flexible working hours
- a variety of part-time working patterns, including shifts
- staff friendly policies
- support for learning and development
We are an equal opportunities employer.