Complaints procedure

How to make a complaint about District Valuer Services (DVS).

In the first place, contact us to set out your complaint and we will let you know the action we can take, or explain why we can’t take action.

General enquiries

If you are not satisfied with our response and wish to make a formal complaint, follow the Valuation Office Agency’s procedure.