We are responsible for enabling defence people to live, work, train and deploy at home and overseas.
Our vision is to equip defence with a significantly smaller, more efficient, better quality estate.
Watch the video below explaining what we do or see
in our rich picture illustration.
DIO: what we do
DIO’s priorities are:
Who we are
We are led by Chief Executive Graham Dalton.
He is supported by an executive management team comprising:
- Geoff Robson (Chief Operating Officer)
- Alastair Groom (Interim Financial Director)
- Lucy Bogue (Chief of Staff)
- John McGowan (Director of Project and Programme Delivery)
- Jacqui Rock (Commercial Director)
- Major General Nick Cavanagh (Director of Strategic Asset Planning and Programming)
- Richard McKinney (Acting Director of Service Delivery)
- Nik Doyle (Director of Transformation and Change)
- James Colman (Head of Strategic Stakeholder Engagement and Communications)
- Helen Hall (HR Director)
Find out more about DIO by reading our Inside DIO blog.