Our press desk is available from Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm and can be contacted by:
Or write to us at:
How we can help
We can assist with:
- providing formal comments relating to how we apply the law relating to the register, our guidance or role of the registrar
- arranging formal interviews with senior colleagues for substantial articles and trade publications
- providing statistical information relating to the register
- advice on our roles and responsibilities as an executive agency of the Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy (BEIS)
- consumer interest programmes where considered appropriate
Company information searches
We are unable to deal routinely with searches for information on the company register. This is something any member of the public can do themselves using our digital services, which offer plenty of information free of charge.
We recommend you use these services before contacting us directly. The public record can be considered authoritative as advised by each company’s filing about their status.