This was published under the 2010 to 2015 Conservative and Liberal Democrat coalition government
Road statistics for casualties, traffic, tests and free flow speeds for 2011.
The Department for Transport has published the following transport statistics on:
- Reported road casualties in Great Britain. Main Results: 2011
- Road traffic statistics in Great Britain: 2011
- Road lengths statistics in Great Britain: 2011
- Free flow vehicle speeds statistics in Great Britain: 2011
- Driver and rider tests and instructor statistics (Annual 2011 to 2012)
See the statistics web pages for details on all recent transport statistics releases.
These official statistics are published according to arrangements approved by the UK Statistics Authority.
Press enquiries: 020 7944 3066
Out of hours: 020 7944 4292
Public enquiries: 0300 330 3000