We're holding workshops, in partnership with techUK, to get input from buyers on a replacement for the Technology Products agreement.
The events are aimed at both existing and potential new public sector buyers and will provide a chance to contribute your thoughts on how the next agreement can best meet your technology requirements.
There will be 2 sessions to choose from on 23 February - 10am and 1pm - and both sessions will take place at the Hewlett Packard office in London. Each session will last 2 hours and cover:
- contracting structures - lotting
- catalogue - functionality
- ordering - further competition/ direct award
- evaluation - criteria and methods to assess supplier capability
- lessons learned - terms and conditions, capped mark ups, bid response rates
If you would like to join us on 23 February please email TPSfuture@crowncommercial.gov.uk stating which time you would like to attend.
Spaces are limited to 1 person per organisation.