We are pleased to announce the regional winners and highly commended entries in this year’s National Apprenticeship Awards.
The winners and highly commended entries were announced at eleven high profile awards ceremonies which took place throughout October. Organised by the National Apprenticeship Service, the awards recognise excellence in businesses that grow their own apprentice talent and apprentices who have made a significant contribution to their workplace.
This year the National Apprenticeship Service received over 1,200 applications from companies and individuals competing for the prestigious accolades.
The regional winners and highly commended entries fought off tough competition, and we would like to congratulate them on their success.
All of the winners will now progress to the next stage of the competition, where their applications will be assessed by a national judging panel. The national finalists will be announced in early December and will be invited to a glittering national ceremony on 26 January 2016, at Grosvenor House, London.
Categories in the 2015 Awards include:
- Unilever Award for Small Employer of the Year
- E.ON in partnership with the National Skills Academy for Power Award for Medium Employer of the Year
- BAE Systems Award for Large Employer of the Year
- BT Award for Macro Employer of the Year
- EDF Energy Award for Newcomer SME of the Year
- Rolls-Royce Award for Newcomer Large Employer of the Year
- McDonald’s Award for the Intermediate Apprentice of the Year
- EAL Award for the Advanced Apprentice of the Year
- Nuclear Decommissioning Site Licence Companies Award for the Higher Apprentice of the Year
- City & Guilds Award for the Apprenticeship Champion of the Year