Ivybridge Safety Digest
Safety Digests are a way of quickly sharing important safety messages when we have decided not to undertake a full investigation for any of the following reasons:
- the safety learning has already been covered by a previous recommendation or will be addressed by an ongoing investigation
- the safety learning mainly relates to compliance with existing rules, procedures or standards
- the safety learning has a narrow application.
You can subscribe to automated emails notifying you when we publish our reports and Safety Digests.
Notes to editors
- The sole purpose of RAIB investigations is to prevent future accidents and incidents and improve railway safety. RAIB does not establish blame, liability or carry out prosecutions.
- For media enquiries, please call 01932 440015.
Newsdate: 19 May 2016