The purpose of the role is to contribute to the MAIB’s printed and online material including investigation reports and bulletins.
Role responsibilities include:
- Input of revisions and edits from the Chief Inspector, Deputy Chief Inspector and Technical Editor to MAIB publications
- Provide support to the Graphics Editor in the preparation and compilation of report artwork and annexes
- Production and distribution of publication and consultation related correspondence
- Monitoring consultation documents to ensure timely receipt of report and comments
- Publication of reports on the MAIB section of GOV.UK via its content management system
- Printing and general distribution of reports and other MAIB publications as required
For further information about this position and how to apply see Civil Service Jobs, DFT/580/16/DFTc Publications Support Officer.
Closing date: 22 September 2016.
Published 9 September 2016