News story

Prime Minister busts the myths on red tape for Royal Wedding street parties

This was published under the 2010 to 2015 Conservative and Liberal Democrat coalition government

The Prime Minister David Cameron has said today that people planning a Royal Wedding street party should be able to organise their celebrations…