A new agreement has been launched today which will deliver all requirements for postal goods and services for the entire public sector.
Crown Commercial Service (CCS), ESPO and YPO have collaborated during the procurement process and worked with stakeholders across the public sector to provide customers with a quick and easy route for buying postal goods and services. The agreement was let via an open procedure which is fully compliant with EU and UK procurement rules and regulations.
Developed with input from a wide range of stakeholders including universities, NHS bodies, police authorities, local and central government, schools and academies, the agreement will meet both the common and unique needs of customers, to deliver efficiency and cost savings across the entire public sector.
With a comprehensive choice of suppliers and access to the latest postal goods and services, it is expected to become the leading agreement for the public sector. The new agreement is split into seven distinct lots:
- Lot 1 - Collection and delivery; bulk, standard and secure mailings.
- Lot 2 - On-site hybrid mail solutions; printing on-site and delivery of mail.
- Lot 3 - Off-site hybrid mail solutions; printing, addressing and enveloping off-site and delivery of mail.
- Lot 4 - International mail services; global delivery service available including; bulk, standard and secure mailings.
- Lot 5 - Franking machines and mail room equipment; buy or lease equipment and consumables including franking machines, folder inserters, letter openers and address systems.
- Lot 6 - On-site inbound mail solutions; mail can be delivered pre-sorted, numbered, digitised, opened and screened.
- Lot 7 - Off-site inbound mail solutions; mail can be opened scanned and digitised off-site before being distributed, also includes archiving, destruction, indexing and screening services.
Further information is available here.