Following the regional ceremonies in October, all of the regional winners progressed to the next stage of the competition, where their applications were assessed by a national judging panel.
The national judging panel took place on the 30 November and 1 December and both days included tough decisions and passionate debates amongst the judges.
Organised by the National Apprenticeship Service, the awards recognise excellence in businesses that grow their own apprentice talent and apprentices who have made a significant contribution to their workplace.
The national finalists will be invited to a glittering national ceremony on 26 January 2016, at Grosvenor House, London to find out if they will be announced as a national winner.
This year the National Apprenticeship Service received over 1,200 applications from companies and individuals competing for the prestigious accolades.
We would like to congratulate all the national finalists on their success.
Categories in the 2015 Awards
- Unilever Award for Small Employer of the Year
- E.ON in partnership with the National Skills Academy for Power Award for Medium Employer of the Year
- BAE Systems Award for Large Employer of the Year
- BT Award for Macro Employer of the Year
- EDF Energy Award for Newcomer SME of the Year
- Rolls-Royce Award for Newcomer Large Employer of the Year
- McDonald’s Award for the Intermediate Apprentice of the Year
- EAL Award for the Advanced Apprentice of the Year
- Nuclear Decommissioning Site Licence Companies Award for the Higher Apprentice of the Year
- City & Guilds Award for the Apprenticeship Champion of the Year