Monitor and the NHS Trust Development Agency have approved 2 Crown Commercial Service agreements for nursing agency staff.
From 19 October 2015, NHS trusts subject to the new nursing agency rules will have to secure nursing agency staff via agreements approved by Monitor and the NHS Trust Development Agency.
We’re pleased to confirm that our Multi-Disciplinary Temporary Healthcare Personnel (RM3711) and Agency Nursing and Social Care (RM970) agreements have been approved.
You can find out more about these agreements, and all our other agreements for health workforce requirements, including how they can help you make savings and be compliant with the new nursing agency rules, at a series of events during November:
- Liverpool: Monday 9 November, Gateway Centre
- Newcastle: Tuesday 10 November, Hilton Hotel
- London, Tuesday 10 November, Grange Wellington Hotel
- Nottingham: Thursday 12 November, Kegworth Hotel
- Leeds: Thursday 12 November, Radisson Blu Hotel
- Birmingham: Monday 16 November, Royal Angus Hotel
- Cambridge: Tuesday 17 November, Quy Mill Hotel
- Brighton: Tuesday 17 November, Mercure Hotel
- Exeter, Wednesday 18 November, Jury’s Inn Hotel
Each event will start at 10.30am and last about 2 hours.
To reserve your place please email firstname.lastname@example.org