Researcher, Evaluator, Consultant
Russell is a well-known expert on Payment by Results (PbR) and in this free seminar he talked through the PbR methodology based on a recent review of international literature and in consultation with commissioners, providers, policy makers and service users in the UK. During his talk Russell covered the following:-
- Why commission Payment by Results?
- Does PbR transfer risk, improve service quality and value for money and stimulate innovation?
- Payment by Results success (and failure) factors - Critical success factors for both commissioners and providers
- Demystifying Payment by Results - A quick primer to help delegates understand the new jargon around PbR
- Should I commission Payment by Results or not? - An introduction to the new PbR interactive tool to help all parties consider key issues
See the attached slidepack for details:-