- Foreign & Commonwealth Office
- Part of:
- Peace and stability in the Middle East and North Africa and Libya
- 29 March 2011
This was published under the 2010 to 2015 Conservative and Liberal Democrat coalition government
Foreign Office coverage of the London Conference on Libya, including photos and statements.
More than 40 Foreign Ministers and representatives from key regional organisations attended. These included the United Nations Secretary General Ban Ki Moon, OIC Secretary General Dr Ekmeleddin Ihsanoglu, the Prime Minister of Qatar, Foreign Ministers from key regional countries including Iraq, Jordan, UAE, and Morocco, Secretary Clinton, and Foreign Ministers from across Europe and NATO members, along with Secretary General Rasmussen. The Arab League, Lebanon and Tunisia were also represented.
Tuesday 29 March
- Chair’s statement
- Prime Minister David Cameron’s opening speech
- Foreign Secretary ahead of the Libya conference
- London Conference on Libya attendees list
- Conference photos (Foreign Office flickr)
- Coverage in Arabic on the FCO’s Arabic website
Monday 28 March
Published: 29 March 2011