Come along to an Office for National Statistics supplier briefing to find out how you can get involved in the delivery of the 2021 Census.
The Office for National Statistics (ONS) is currently finalising its procurement plans for the planning and delivery of the nationwide census in 2021 and we want to give you a chance to get involved.
ONS is delivering a wide programme of activity called the Census Transformation Programme (CTP) and, as part of this work, they are inviting suppliers interested in getting involved with the delivery of the census to sign up to attend 1 of 3 supplier briefings being held in February.
The briefings will update potential suppliers on their procurement plans and timescales. Staff from the Crown Commercial Service will also be at the events to talk about how we are supporting ONS.
The events are:
- Wednesday 10 February, 9.30am to 2pm, Kia Oval (the England Suite), Kennington, London, SE11 5SS
- Thursday 11 February, 12.30pm to 3.30pm, Cardiff Council (Committee Rooms 2 & 3), County Hall, Atlantic Wharf, Cardiff, CF10 4UW
- Thursday 18 February, 9.30am to 12.30pm, Pendulum Hotel & Manchester Conference Centre (the Pioneer Theatre), Weston Building, Sackville Street, Manchester, M1 3BB
ONS is keen to meet potential suppliers from a wide range of areas including (but not limited to):
- IT systems and solutions
- data collection / storage / processing
- logistics and distribution
- professional services (including management consultancy, legal and accountancy services)
- marketing / advertising
- programme management / support / delivery
- recruitment and training
- professional development
Email firstname.lastname@example.org providing the following information:
- the briefing you wish to attend (i.e. London, Cardiff or Manchester)
- name(s) and job titles of those attending (maximum 2 people)
- name of the supplier / organisation being represented
- industry sector you are in
- area of the CTP you are interested in being involved in
- size of your organisation
Due to the high level of demand anticipated at these events, each supplier will be limited to attending 1 briefing with no more than 2 attendees.
Please register for the London and Cardiff briefings no later than 7 February. Registrations for the Manchester briefing should be received no later than 8 February.
ONS hosted an initial supplier briefing in London in May 2015. If you did not attend this event please register on the ONS eTendering Portal.
This will give ONS the ability to notify you of future CTP activities that may be of interest.
To register click on ‘Supplier Register’ and enter your details using the Access Code R5PJ7CHB2G. This will register you on the portal and add you to the ‘Census Transformation Programme Suppliers’ list. You can check that you have been added to this supplier list by clicking on ‘Profile’ and then ‘Supplier List’.
If you experience difficulties in registering on the Portal please call the Delta Helpdesk on 0845 270 7050.