To celebrate The International Friendship Day, we are launching a competition to search for the best images which demonstrate the friendship between the UK and Qatar. We are looking for a broad range of images that are creative, positive and of good quality. These might show a personal friendship, or demonstrate an ongoing cultural link between the UK and Qatar. We would love to see some of your cultural friendship pictures.
From today until the 30th September 2013, you can send your pictures to us at: email@example.com
Eligibility and rules
- Photos must be a JPG format and a maximum of 2500 pixels wide (if landscape) or 2500 pixels high (if portrait) and a maximum size of 5Mb in JPG format. Images should be in standard RGB colour space.
- You may only submit your own photographs that you personally took, and you will be responsible for any copyright voilation committed in entires.
- In entering, you agree to allow the FCO to use your image on FCO social media channels, without restrictions, although credit will be given where appropriate.
- No submission will be accepted after the deadline Monday 30th September 2013 16:00 Qatar time.
The winning photo will be selected by a panel based on creativity, quality and popularity on Facebook.
- Winner will have the opportunity to join one of the Embassy’s social events.
- Winner will be awarded a symbolic gift which will be handed to him/her by the British Ambassador.
- Winning photo will be displayed at the Queen’s Birthday Parties 2014.