Interested in supplying government? We've got webinars to help
Becoming a government supplier is easier than you think and can make a big difference to your business. Take a look at our webinars
Whether you just want to learn more about supplying to government, or have written your tender and are ready to submit it, we’ve got a range of informative webinars to help you.
For the next 12 months, we’ll be hosting a webinar a month, all hosted by leading industry experts, and giving you the best tips and advice on winning work as a government supplier.
The series kicked off on Thursday 18 August with an Introduction to becoming a government supplier, hosted by CCS’s Deputy Director of Small Business Policy, Cass Chideock and our new Small Business Crown Representative, Emma Jones. The webinar covered:
- What to do and what not to do to win government business
- Government’s overall approach to SMEs and why government wants to work with small businesses
- How CCS are supporting the rest of government on the small business target
- What we’re doing to help small businesses succeed as government suppliers - including prompt payment and Mystery Shopper
- How to get the best from Contracts Finder
Details of forthcoming webinars are below
- An introduction to G-Cloud
- How you can get your business on the framework
- Top tips for ensuring your digital or tech services are seen by buyers
Registering for this webinar is easy and should take no more than a minute. Each webinar will be 30 minutes with time for questions and answers.