The 2016 survey shows we have maintained and, in many areas, improved on the very high levels of customer satisfaction shown in the last survey in 2014.
- 218 people responded, an 88% increase on the last survey in 2014; 46% of respondents were based outside the UK
- 87% of respondents scored our overall level of service across all our activities as Good or Excellent
- 75% of respondents rated the VMD as Good or Excellent compared to the five large agencies in the EU
- When compared against the five large agencies in the EU, the VMD is ranked best for nine parameters and 2nd for the last one (value for money)
- Out of those who expressed an opinion, over 90% considered the VMD as a leader in Europe
- Overall satisfaction compared with two years ago was similar and remained high between surveys
We have now analysed the findings and identified areas where we need to take action to further improve our services. We have summarised them in an
As promised, the findings of the
were presented at our Industry Information Day on 1 July.
This evidence and views has been invaluable to us in understanding our customers’ needs and expectations.
Published 7 December 2016